Thursday, July 24, 2014

Why did I made my mind to blog?

It is very funny that the thing I have thought a year before is coming to life only today. Procrastination has always been my disease. Could be because it is the genetical flow in our family. Yet, the best things in life only comes at a right time and today could be the one. I have always wished that one day I will blog, not because I want to gain others admiration.Because reading and writing has always been an integral part of me.Because I don't want to let my thoughts wither away. I want to blog because I want to erase my past by blogging. I want to pour my love which is once left unrequited. I want to pour my shattered hopes and unfulfilled dreams. And on top of all I blog because I am not afraid of making grammatical errors. I make mistakes,I fail,I do crazy things but at last I learn. I learn how to embrace small yet very vital things in our life.

Today could be the best day of my life,a milestone of course. Literature and poem has been an integral part of me. Those poems who changed my life and suggest me to be a little stronger. The best phrases from the poems I have memorized still lingering in my head and making me more alive.

As no man is an island some external forces has never stopped being an inspiration for me. If I am to mention my sister Tashi Gyem,acho Monu, acho Ngagay,acho kinley,acho Tshewang Tobden and I am bit uneasy to mention but Passang Pussu,a teacher of Bajo, they have always been my inspiration. Every time I visit facebook I didnt left even one of their articles unread. This are list of Bhutanese bloggers I know and they have their own unique creative way of writing. And an acknowledgement also goes to all the teachers that taught me. They have never stopped being my inspiration. And my loving and caring parents and my sisters and brothers. They are the reason I try to be a better man. And every people that come to my life is an inspiration for me of course.

10 comments:

  1. I am very much glad to see your thoughts into words into this platform unique for amateur writers like us. We can grow and never end learning the literature learning process we cherish in us. Keep it up and let us all bring our best that we have stored in us!!!(wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you acho for your sincere encouragements........I will and let us keep writing as long as we live and even to the eternity if possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorji...I love all the reasons you have given for opening this blog. Yeah, as you said blogging can be another platform where we can learn as much as we enjoy views of different people. I see strong energy in you. Welcome to blogging and hope your blog won't suffer premature death..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sherab Tenzin Dorji for your encouragements.........as long as inspirations remain within me and as long as I can be a better man by blogging I am true to myself that I will keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad going through your honest blogging where you had expressed your unshared word to the people..am so enthusiast readers to the great writers...haha...which now you also included into my list....would be looking after your next blog.,,, so mesmerized...with how you put up the words..keep writing..good luck...(Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being part of my encouragement. Actually I dont have words to express my gratitude, It is indeed beyond the words I can express

      Delete
  6. Dear brother, I told you to blog probably a year ago because I saw in you the talent to keep your words flowing, yet in a unique style. Procrastination might be one thing as you say; but more than anything, it is this unique and creative style of writing as well as the humbleness and simplicity that has been a common genetic trait that has been passed down to both of us.
    It enlivened me to have gone through your blog. All in all, I am proud that my brother has been following the foot steps of becoming a better man, a better human being as myself have always aspired. Really appreciated your writing. Keep blogging brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so mush sister. I have always appreciated the way you write. And I request you to keep writing even though your daily schedule may be tight. To find time when time runs short and to squeeze our self in the ill situations are indeed the best part of human traits,yet too difficult to uphold.

      Delete
  7. Welcome to blogging world and good luck brother~~

    ReplyDelete